Hi! Noooo, I am not coloring my hair that extreme! LOL. Want to know what is that gorgeous blue color?IT'S HAIR CHALK!!!! Yeeeeaaaayyy! I don't have to dye my hair, and also I can change the colors wherever I want to! :D
I love drawing, illustration, and coloring things since kid, and I often use this soft pastel to coloring something. But let's see if this can color my hair temporarily :D
Three simple steps to dye your hair with Simbalion Hair Chalk errrr..I mean soft pastel too LOL.
1. Start with clean dry hair
2. Damp it with water spray in the area you want to coloring
3. Rub hard the hair chalk/soft pastel into it and voilllaaaaaaa~
After that, you may dry the hair with dryer, but don't use towel!!!!!
Important notes and tips:
1. Wear ugly t-shirt while coloring
2. It left stain, so you cannot wear bright colored tops (but the stain gone after washes)
3. DO NOT COMB the hair after that
4. You can curl the hair, but it will left stain in your curler
5. Hair will be extremely dry while in color, but don't worry, after shampooing, it will be back to normal (I use conditioner to apologize to my hair LOL)
This is the most simple way to coloring hair without much effort and less harm to the hair, also the price is quite affordable for temporary :D
You may check the item here: http://www.enportu.com/product/1094
Do I look good? ^^
See you at next post!