Hello Ladies! Anyone here excited with The Body Shop Instablur vs Etude House Beauty Shot Faceblur ??? I am sooooo excited to share this to you all!
I bought The Body Shop Instablur at store and the Etude House Beauty Shot Faceblur was given to me from Bell's Etude House for review purpose. Bell's is my only one online shop if I wanna buy EH products :)
Let's see this full complete BATTLE and choose your own winner!
My points are:
- TBS Instablur has classy packaging like always, with classic black and white tube bottled. While EH Facblur has pretty cute pastel pinky pump bottled.
- TBS Instablur was made in Thailand, EH Faceblur was made in Korea. Both countries are very professional in makeup and beauty.
- TBS Instablur has 24 months lifespan, and EH Faceblur has 18 months.
- TBS Instablur doesn't contains SPF, EH Faceblur has 15 SPF.
- Both of them are light weighted and travel friendly.
- Both of them have sterile packaging.
TEXTURE AND THE MAGIC
My points are:
- TBS Instablur has "white - greyish" balm texture just like Lioele Secret Pore Rich Balm. While EH Faceblur has light "pinkish" liquid texture.
- TBS Instablur has bad smell (if you get your nose closer to the balm). EH Faceblur has lovely smell (love it!).
- TBS Instablur balm is really fragile! You has to be careful because it can easily drop if you're not quick enough to spread it into your face.
- EH Faceblur has usual liquid texture, so no problem with that at all.
- When applied on face, TBS Instablur will blend easily to skin and make translucent MATTE and blur finish. My skin feel so soft to touch!
- When applied on face, EH Faceblur will quite not too easy to blend, and it brighten up your skintone! It has GLOWY and blur finish. A bit sticky at first minutes.
- Both of the products are only base/primer, we need to add another good and light coverage like bb-cream or loose powder :)
- Both of the products make the makeup last longer and suitable for dry to normal skin. I don't recommend this to anyone who has oily skin type.
- For the BLUR effect, I pick TBS Instablur as the winner with score 90/100. While EH Faceblur has 85/100 score!
THE EFFECT ON CAMERA
Left: bare face - Right: with Etude House Beauty Shot Faceblur
Left: bare face - Right: with The Body Shop Instablur
My points are:
- They are very GREAT and amazing product! I love both of them.
- They also don't really noticeable at real life, but VERY helping when it comes to SELFIE! :p
- You can get TBS Instablur at around 22US$ and EH Faceblur at around 15US$ at Bell's Etude House of course! (you can add more 5% off mentioning code 'rheablog')
- For anyone who loves to selfie, you should buy one of this!
That's all Ladies, I hope this battle can help you to find out the perfect product for your base. Now you may choose your winner!!! ^^
NOW, DELETE THE CAMERA360 APPS! Lol~
Till next battle~